Casting Directors are looking for all types of actors, models and talent to appear in commercial scenes filming next week. This is a paid opportunity to be a featured actor in a production for United Airlines.
Dates: February 20th
Where: Chicago, Illinois
Further details of this casting are below. To attend a Nine9 Open Call and learn more about the UnAgency including how to receive additional castings, complete the Nine9 Talent Application.
Nine9 Talent Application
Usage: Internal Corporate training purposes Cat. 1
Project: United Industrial
Shoot Date: Tuesday, 2/20 and Wednesday, 2/21 (you do not need to be available both dates)
Location: O’Hare Airport
Parking: Reimbursed by Production
They are looking for UNION/SAG members, who are current on their dues, for a United Industrial, Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, 20s to 60s
If interested and available, send an email with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Put O’Hare Tue., 2/20 or O’Hare Wed., 2/21 or O’Hare 2/20 and 2/21 in the subject line of your email.
2) Include name, age. phone, email, height, weight and 2 candid photos (make sure to send 1 full-length body photo). Include a headshot if you have one in your submission.
3) They need your measurements:
4) Must include your name as it appears on your state ID or Drivers License, the ID Number and Expiration, and your date of birth – this is so you can be cleared to work at the airport.
5) Please confirm that you are current on your Union Dues, and include your SAG/AFTRA ID number – we need this to run a clearance with SAG-AFTRA
6) Confirm you have open availability on Tuesday, 2/20 or Wednesday, 2/21 or list both dates
7) Confirm your mode of transportation to set.
8) Confirm if you have worked and been on set for a United Industrial in 2017. If you have, please include the date.