Castings is submitting local fit talent to work in a commercial filming in mid-March. This is a great opportunity to appear in a Carhartt advertisement filming in Detroit, Michigan.
This specific casting call is looking for models that fit the following:
Standard Body Measurements – Missy Size 10/Medium
– Height: 5’6 – 5’7
– Bust: 35 – 37
– Waist: 30 – 32
– Hip: 39 – 40
Standard Body Measurements – Women’s Plus Size 22W
– Height: 5’6
– Bust: 50 – 52
– Waist: 44 – 45
– Hip: 51 – 53
Standard Body Measurements – Men’s Size Medium/34
– Height: 5’10 – 5’11
– Bust: 40
– Waist: 34 – 35
– Hip: 38 – 40
* Models should fall within 1/2 – 1″ of these measurements
Carhartt is an American apparel company based in Dearborn, Michigan. It was founded in 1889 and has since been known for its high quality work clothes including jackets, coats, overalls, jeans and fire-resistant clothing. It is a family-owned business that boasts durable materials made for hardworking individuals.
Dates: March 16th
Where: Detroit, Michigan
Further details of this casting are below. To attend a Nine9 Open Call and learn more about the UnAgency including how to receive additional castings, complete the Nine9 Talent Application.
Nine9 Talent Application
* Models will need to come to the office to be measured and evaluated
* Female should come prepared wearing a regular bra with no padding, tank top and leggings.
* Male models should come prepared in a base layer top (tank or close fit t-shirt), basketball shorts, or loose fitting shorts.
* All models should have proper undergarments
* There is no print or runway work, all work is done in a casual office environment
– They have fitting sessions generally twice a week depending on the season. The following blocks have been scheduled:
* Women’s fit sessions, Tuesday/Thursday 1:30 – 3:00
* Men’s fit sessions, Tuesday/Thursday 3:15 – 3:00
– Model should come prepared to give feedback on the clothing they will try on.
– Models will be asked to do various actions to demonstrated range of motion to fit you properly.
– Models should be vocal and communicative.
– Models may wear any type of clothing to fit sessions, as they will be asking them to try prototypes throughout the fitting.
– This is not a full time or permanent position.