Robert De Niro’s new movie “The War with Grandpa” is now casting for the upcoming feature film. Casting Directors are looking for adults and kids to work as stand-ins in the movie. Producers are also currently casting featured Extras including joggers, wives, real estate agents and other featured roles. Filming starts this May in Atlanta.
Upset that he has to share the room he loves with his grandfather, Peter decides to declare war in an attempt to get it back. The movie features Christopher Walken, Robert De Niro and Uma Thurman. The War with Grandpa is directed by Tim Hill (Spongebob Squarepants).
Date: Filming starts in May 2017
Where: Atlanta, Georgia
Pay: Dependent upon role
They are looking for the following:
– Female that is 4’9 – 4’11 in height, slender and around 90lbs. This is a full-time paid role.
– A Caucasian girl, 6-7 years old and as close as possible to 44″ tall and 45lbs
– Females that are 38 – 45 years old and in great shape
– Female, 50 – 55 Years old, Caucasian and attractive to play a main character’s wife
– Female, 30 – 40 years old, pretty and professional to portray a real estate agent
– Middle school kids of either gender ranging from 12 to 16 years old
This movie will begin filming in May in Atlanta, Georgia.
To be considered send 2 recent photos (these are photos of you alone against a plain background clear with no hats, sunglasses, no selfies taken in a mirror), age (especially if under 18), contact information (for those under 18 include all parents contact info) to: WWGextras@gmail.com.