Casting Directors are now casting talent ages 18 to 35 of all ethnicities to work on an upcoming commercial for a very popular video game filming next week in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Overwatch is a team-based multiplayer online first-person shooter video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. It was released in May 2016 for Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Role Type: Featured and Extras
Further casting details are below. To attend a Nine9 Open Call and learn more about the UnAgency including how to receive additional castings, complete the Nine9 Talent Application.
Nine9 Talent Application
Casting the following roles:
– Capable teenager, someone who would be buying / playing the game
– 15 to 16 years old range (MUST be 18 year old who looks 15, Submit birth date when applying)
– African American
– Leader of the pack
– Hip / Urban / Nerd chic
– Athletic enough to be smooth running (will be running through out commercial)
– 20 somethings
– Mixed ethnicity and Asian females
– Hipsters / Nerd chic / Semi-punkish
– Musician vibe
– 30 something
– Any ethnicity
– Nerdy with an uptight look
– 20 something
– Gal Gadot type young woman, smart and beautiful
Shoot date: Tuesday, October 24th (night time shoot) Around Philadelphia Area.
– Usage: Web 1 year, social media 100 days
– Do not apply unless you fulfill all qualifications.
– Please submit your headshot, recent digital photos, resume, and location (and for Teen talent, your birth date) to firstname.lastname@example.org