Casting Directors are looking for all types of actors for 70’s and 80’s scenes set to film at the end of March. This is a paid opportunity to be in an HBO production filming its second season in New York City.
“The Deuce” centers around the story of the legalization and subsequent rise of the porn industry in New York’s Times Square from the early ’70s through the mid ’80s. The TV series will explore the rough world that existed there until the rise of HIV, violence and crack -cocaine.Vincent Martino and Frankie Martino, who were players in the Times Square world and became fronts for mob control of the volatile and lucrative sex industry. James Franco will play both twins in the new HBO series.
Dates: March 26th
Where: New York City
Further details of this casting are below. To attend a Nine9 Open Call and learn more about the UnAgency including how to receive additional castings, complete the Nine9 Talent Application.
Nine9 Talent Application
GWC is seeking NON-UNION Men and Women (18-70, all ethnicities) to portray 1970s Glam Disco Types for work on season 2 of the HBO series, THE DEUCE!
Works 3/26, 3/27, AND 3/28 in the Bronx, NY.
Non-Union background rate: $143/10hrs
Everyone must be 18 or older to work.
Everyone must have valid, unexpired, unrestricted ID to work.
Everyone should be local to the area!
Please email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
– Your name
– Confirm you are non-union
– Do you have FULL availability for 3/26, 3/27, 3/28?
– Please note any/all dates you would be available to attend a costume fitting (3/14-3/17 or 3/19-3/21)
– Sizes: MEN- height, weight, suit, shirt, pants, and shoe/ WOMEN- height, weight, bust-waist-hip, dress, and shoe
– 2-3 recent photos showing your CURRENT LOOK AND HAIR STYLE
– Have you worked on the show before? (please do not submit if you’ve already attended a fitting for this season!)
– What IDs can you provide for your I9? (please note if you have a restricted ID or visa of any kind)
– Do you have visible tattoos?
– Are you comfortable working around atmospheric smoke
Please write in the subject line: “Facebook, Glam Disco Types.”