FOX is premiering a new show this season called, “A.P.B.” The series is about a tech-billionare taking over a district of The Chicago Police Department in hopes of closing the case of a loved one that was murdered some time ago. The story is based on the New York Times article called, “Who Runs the Streets of New Orleans?”
Fox is known for its different dramas, romances, and crime shows. This new show will be a hit that follows the crime-drama trend seen on HBO and Netflix. The cast is somewhat unknown, with Justin Kirk playing the lead role. David Slack, Trey Callaway, and Matt Nix are the primary writers on the show.
This is a great opportunity to play an extra on a prime time network.
Episode Shoot Date: Wednesday 9/28/16 – Friday 10/7/16
Tentatively Scheduled: This Thursday (SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHIN THE DATES THE EPISODE FILMS).
ROLES: Street toughs working their way up from the corner to the penthouse. As close as you will ever get to being on The Wire.
RATE: VARIES – SEE BELOW.
DISCLAIMER: All of these roles involve the portrayal of either drug buyers or drug sellers.
ROLE: CI aka CRIMINAL INFORMANTS
Male/Female, Age Range: 20 – 40, Any Ethnicity. Tough guys with a questionable past. Trying to make good with the cops by squealing on their own.
Male, Age Range: 18 – 32, Hispanic. Saavy salesmen whose deadly product keeps you coming back for more.
Male, Age Range: 18 to look younger, Hispanic. Young toughs who know how to spot a “5-0”.
Male, Age Range: 13 – 15, Hispanic. Little hands who handle the goods.
Male, Age Range: 16 – 17, Hispanic. Little hands who handle the goods.
If interested and available, please submit with the following:
1) Please put the role(s) you are submitting for in the subject line.
2) Please include name, age, height, weight, phone number, current zip code and email address.
3) Please include RECENT, candid photos of yourself (one full length and one from the shoulders up so we can clearly see your face) preferably in the role you’re submitting for! The better the photo quality, the better your chance of being chosen.
4) NAME YOUR JPEG WITH YOUR FULL NAME!
5) If you are a minor, 15 years or younger, you must list the name of the employer on your work permit, and attach a copy.
6) Confirm you are comfortable with the content of the scene, and the portrayal.
7) Let us know if you have worked on the show before and if so, what role(s) you’ve played.