Casting Directors are looking for all types of actors and talent to fill both featured roles and background Extras in an upcoming film shooting locally. This is a paid opportunity to work in a production set to film around Detroit.
There are numerous roles available. Talent will be paid per day and shooting will take place over three days .
Dates: Summer 2018
Where: Detroit, Michigan
Further details of this casting are below. To attend a Nine9 Open Call and learn more about the UnAgency including how to receive additional castings, complete the Nine9 Talent Application.
Nine9 Talent Application
Detroit filmmaker is looking to cast for short film project.
This project will be shot in late March, over three days; actors will be paid per day of shooting. They are looking for the following actors:
– 25 to 35-year-old actress. A single mother who gets her kids taken away by the state. Must be able to portray a gut-wrenching performance.
– 35 to 50-year-old-actress. Cruel, and judgemental, group home mother.
– 40 to 55-year-old-actress. A social worker who tries to be sweet, but comes off as insensitive.
– 45 to 60-year-old-actor. A judge who has to make the tough decision. Cold, and detached, he has a heart but knows he can’t use it in his profession.
– Two males with a few lines (25 to 40-year old) and two younger females with a few lines (20 to 30-year-old).
– Other extras
For submission details send an email to email@example.com
Send headshots and videos or links to videos of acting performances.