Casting Directors need actors, models and other talent to work on commercial scenes filming in Chicago next week. They specifically need actors with charismatic voices and great personalities for paid speaking roles.
Dates: January 23rd – 25th
Where: Chicago, Illinois
Further details of this casting are below. To attend a Nine9 Open Call and learn more about the UnAgency including how to receive additional castings, complete the Nine9 Talent Application.
Nine9 Talent Application
CEO – Female lead to play role of late 30s, early 40s CEO or executive type. Woman has been looking tirelessly for anew office space for her company, but nothing seems right. Until now. Think Elizabeth Hurley, but open to all ethnicities.
Broker – Will also need an unassuming male to play a broker/real estate agent for the executive. Age 28 to 45, Any Ethnicity
The production hopes to be wrapped in 4 hours but will provide a meal if you go over 4 hours, and will provide parking. You must be willing to work outside. You must be available all three dates to submit, but you will only work one date.
If interested and available, please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
1) Subject Line: Name of Role, i.e. CEO or BROKER
2) In the submission email include: name, age, height, weight, city and zip, phone, email.
3) You must provide us with your sizes:
Men: Jacket (please list if short, regular or long), Neck/Sleeve (hint: Sleeve is measured from the middle of your neck, down the length of your arm to your wrist), Pants (Waist/Inseam) and Shoe Size
Women: Bust/Waist/Hip, Dress and Shoe Size
4) Attach a headshot and/or candid photo AND a full body in JPEG format. Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses. Show us your style but make sure we can see your face!
Rename the title of your photos with your Full Name. You should do this with all your submission photos.
The director is being very specific that he wants to see photos of your current look, therefore, if you have headshots that are 3 years old, do not submit them. We would rather have a current shot against a neutral background than a headshot that does not represent your current look.
5) If you have an acting resume, please include in the submission.
6) Please confirm your mode of transportation, i.e. Uber, Bus, Own Vehicle, etc.