GWC is now seeking non-union talent to be Extras in the film.
According to Comicbook.com, the upcoming Joker movie is filming under the name “Romeo”. According to reports, the upcoming feature film will center around the Joker as an ’80s comedian, who turns to a life of crime after his stand-up career fails. The movie will be executive produced by Martin Scorsese with Todd Phillips directing and Joaquin Phoenix and Robert De Niro starring.
Shoot Dates: End of 2018
Further details of this casting are located below the Nine9 application. Enrollment in our service is not required.
Nine9 Talent Application
“Joker” Movie Casting Call
Grant Wilfley Casting is seeking the following for the film titled “Romeo”:
Men (ages 40s and up, all ethnicities)
Talent will portray gala attendees. Seeking men who own black tuxedos or suits for a scene set to shoot on 11/13.
Interior day shoot, must be okay working around atmospheric smoke. This film is set in 1981 so we need men with a bit of length to their hair.
This scene is scheduled to shoot in Brooklyn, NY on Tuesday, November 13th.
Fittings will take place in Brooklyn on Thursday, 10/25 or Friday 10/26
DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THE NYC AREA!
If interested and available please email the following to email@example.com :
– Union Status (SAG-AFTRA or Non-Union)
– Phone Number
– Confirmation of full-day availability for 11/13
– Confirm comfortable being clean shaven
– Attach a clear current photo that accurately depicts your current hair length and look
– Please note what kind of formal wear you own
– Sizes: Height, Weight, Jacket, Neck/Sleeve, Waist/Inseam, and Shoe
– If selected, what forms of ID you will bring to fill out an I-9 form
– Please write “ROMEO – FB Gala” in the subject line of your email.
DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU HAVE WORKED ON THIS PROJECT ALREADY OR HAVE BEEN CONTACTED ABOUT WORKING ON THIS PROJECT.