If you are a wannabe actor and you are looking to become a part of something that will give you screen time, it doesn’t get any bigger than starring in a new Netflix movie. The new movie is titled Our Souls at Night and the movie is all the more important because it is starring Jane Fonda and Robert Redford. Netflix has taken over the digital movie world and it has produced some of the most iconic TV series. If you think you are good at becoming an actor and are looking share screen time with some of the leading stars of their era, this casting call is what you have been waiting for.
It’s not every day that people can say Netflix is looking for you, but this casting call is exactly that. If you think you fit the bill to be a part of this movie, then now is your time to capitalize on that opportunity.
Details about the Show
The movie is based on a novel by the late author Kent Haruf. The novel was about a widower and a widow who live in a small town in Colorado and with time they befriend one another and embark on a friendship which then blossoms into love. The movie is scheduled to start filming from the 17th of September 2016.
- Colorado Springs
Details about the Casting
The details of the casting for the new Netflix movie starring the iconic pair of Robert Redmond and Jane Fonda are as follows.
- Actors belong to all genders, male, female, etc. are expected to participate
- People from all age groups above the age of 12 can take part in the casting call
- The casting call will be held at the Hillside Community Center, on 925 South Institute St. in Colorado Springs.
- The casting calls are open for all and they are free of charge to attend.
- The actors need to have no prior acting experience.
- They need to make sure that they are ready to act in front of the camera given the chance
- People who are selected for the role of extras in the movie will get a chance to share screen space with and work for some of the leading movie makers, director and producers in the entertainment industry.
- On top of that, the chance to learn from esteemed actors and to understand the how a film production works.